I like makeup tutorials so you must deal with this.
1. Apply a light coverage foundation and powder
2. Prime lids with concealer or primer
3. Apply a rusty gold eyeshadow all over lid. Pat bronzey color into the outer v of the lid, and apply a sheer gold all over
4. Line with black or dark brown eyeliner, in both water line and lash line
5. apply a lengthining mascara to both upper and lower lashes
6. Use a plummy blush on apples of the cheeks
7. Highlight both browbone and cheekbones with a glowy highlighter or cream eyeshadow
8. Use a plummy/brown toned pink (I used Cathedral by KVD)
Done! Glowy for autumn!