Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hey sweetie, I really love you! REALLY!

So, as a couple of people have mentioned, I may have been a little harsh in my last post.
But throw me a bone, I'm mad. That fight made me cry like my little sister when she can't have a popsicle...
So first, I'll give you the deets (my mother is screaming, I hear it) and how I really feel.
You're not getting his name. So no asking...yes Lily that means you.
So, it all started with my oldest, most...ok loved is too strong a word...cousin Ryan calling my newly made ex a f*g. So, after this went down, causing my cousin to look actually rather...witty...and he to look...semi EFFING CRAZY, me and him started talking.
You know, maybe-I-should-just-die kind of talking.
And I kind of went off the wall. Started screaming and telling him the usual things.
And then I started talking about just because he got called that, didn't mean he needed to die.
2 hours later my back hurts, my eyes hurt, I want to cry.
BUT, my anger can't exactly hide the whole twitterpated OMG HES SO SWEET feelings.

Which I will write down now. I have no fear!
TO HIM BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO EMAIL THIS TO HIM.

I love you totally and completly. Which is not fair, you a$$, because that takes up too much emotions. And damn you for bringing them back to the surface,.
You're like my Leonardo DiCaprio, or my Johnny Depp, whatever you want to call it. i'm totally not afraid to talk to you about things, like marriage. Which I haven't but I'm saying, I'm not afraid to.
And dammit you are the only one who thinks my love of Jason Voorhees is cute.

SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME!?

No comments:

Post a Comment