Sunday, March 20, 2011

Take your drama and shove it, ok?

Remember Kody, sticks and stones may break your bones, but chains and whips excite you.

Drama is fun! If you're in a class for it. And it's only onstage.
Firsat off, my exe's new girlfriend thinks I'm flirting with him. Then ignores me because someone that wasn't me told her I called her a bitch and was going to punch her. Instead of talking to me about it...she ignores me. What?
And my ex decides to ignore me for...no reason. Yep. No reason. Oh wait, there is one...he's a brat who has ex issues with me and can't get over the fact that I've gotten over him.

And my dance teacher left my class to do Poms Nationals (Good luck RHS!)....and we had about 2 screaming matches in as many days.

Then in Anime Club, our VP decided the day before club to do a party with no warning. And gets bitchy with my girlfriend for playing with me.

So, to all these people...shove it! Jesus christ, get over yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment