Thursday, December 9, 2010

Without You..

What you don't understand is
I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on the blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya...
I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you baby..
But you won't do the same....
-Bruno Mars, Grenade

But I die...
Without You...
-Mimi, RENT

Why does this hurt so much? Why, when I look at you and her does my heart stop in anguish like you just tore it out of my chest. And I'm sick of it.
It wasn't enough to dump me for her, an online girl. No, you had to talk about her, knowing how much it hurt me.
You now have to shove this new girl in my face. You kiss her, cuddle her next to me. You know it hurts me, but that's what you enjoy, am I right? You love my tears, you love how I crumple into a shell of my self before your eyes.
I saw you, after rehearsal. You didn't know, but I cried today. I sobbed during rehearsal. Because of Without You. I couldn't focus or work during my big performance...my last practice before it, because of you kissing her.
You didn't know...or did you?
You looked back at me, knowing I was watching, and you kissed her. 3 times you did this.
You heard my sobs, how could you not? How couldn't you hear my tearful call to my grandmother, practically wailing in my utter anguish.
You know what you do. If it was a play, I'd give you a standing ovation. If this was a movie, I'd watch it over and over. But it's not, it's my life and I can only fall to the floor and whimper as you and her laugh.

Leave me alone. Stop flirting with me when she's not there. Enough of your abuse...I can't take it...

This once red heart I drained for you
Is empty, cold and black!
-Al. B. Damned, Hate To Love You

If my body was on fire
You'd watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar cause you
never ever did baby...
-Bruno Mars, Grenade

No comments:

Post a Comment