Thursday, June 17, 2010

Odd, isn't it.

Sometimes the right people are right there in front of your nose.
Like my mom's side of the family. Not a divorce, besides my grandmother. They are all great, and kind, and THE KIDS.
there are kids EVERWHERE. Most of them I haven't met!
There's about 10 that I can remember right now, not counting my brother, sister and I.
Yeah. Met 5 of them.
So why the heck is love so hard to find for some people?
Where's my sensitive guy from every horror movie who dies second? I want him! Now!

It's odd I say that, only being 14, but I'm so jaded from horror movies like Nightmare on Elm Street, that I think love in the form of Johnny Depp is just around the corner.
And it may be?
meet RJ.
Sweet, kind, funny, same interests.
He lives in Washington. And is older than me. I'm not inclined to say how old, but he's over 16.

Yeah. why is everything in my life so frickin' hard!?
GAH!

Anyway, I have 2 reveiws coming up, I'm getting on them tonight. I'm keeping my promise of reviews.

Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th (2009)
woo, suckish remakes

1 comment: